Bolger & O’Hearn offers a comprehensive line of quality chemicals for textile printing. Our print products include a range of pigments (organic, inorganic, fluorescent, and other specialty types), dyes, low crock binders, and print thickeners. Our experts can help resolve issues, improve productivity and deliver value to your customers.
- 3- dimensional/puff prints
- Abrasive prints
- Room darkening/light block printing inks
- Ready to print specialty pigments (thermochromics, phototchromics, etc.)
- Altoma Clear Concentrates/Thickeners: A complete line of synthetic thickeners for printing pigments on high quality apparel fabrics to printing on prefinished sheetings and home furnishing fabrics.
- Synthetic Vat System: A complete line of Delvan products for VAT printing on upholstery and military fabrics.
- Altoma Low Crock Binders: An extensive line of synthetic aqueous emulsions of acrylic polymers and copolymers of acrylonitrile, styrene butadiene, and specialty polymers for printing all types of fabrics, especially where extreme softness of hand is required.
- Altoma Pigments: A full range of organic and inorganic aqueous dispersions of high quality pigments manufactured and fine filtered, making them especially suitable for problem-free printing with fine mesh screens and a high degree of compatibility.
Our team of highly trained technical representatives are truly specialists in their field and would be pleased to discuss the application of our products in your process. We invite you to contact us with your specific requests.
See our PDF color guide here for your needs: Pigment Shade Guide